GBPUSD - Sell Entry

Yesterday, I have confidence that the movement of the pie GBPUSD would fall. but what I would expect a little wrong. GBPUSD pair could gain high enough before entering into the U.S. session. I do not make the cut loss on entry I did yesterday, because I am optimistic that prices will move down in the U.S. session with terkai News 'ADP Non-Farm Employment Change' which will be releas.

when the price goes up I make a few entries Sell at GBPUSD pair, and I determine the target points to be achieved at the 1.5950 level. And at the U.S. session was able to move prices down and touch the target point that I have previously setup.

To this day I have made a new entry in the pair Sell GBPUSD, I predict that there will be substantial reduction in this pair. so I did not set a target entry point on what I do, and waited until it locks in the U.S. market session.

I expect movement on this pair as expected. If not, then I will do close to my entry.


Download: screenshot

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
..::duid-forex::.. Design by Wptheme