GBPUSD - Buy Entry

Seeing the daily trend, GBPUSD pair seems still to have a positive trend to continue movement Bullish. This is related to the economic recovery in the U.S. which tends to slow.

I tried to entry such Buy GBPUSD at the screenshots on the assumption that this pair will move up, where the movement was also influenced by some other pair and economic news will be released in both countries.

I predict that the movement bullish on this pair will be able to reach the level of daily opening and if the trend is still strong enough it would continue movement to go up. If you find that price movements in the GBPUSD pair is beyond what I expected, then I will reconsider. what will I bear this entry or closed at any position. I estimate that the economic news today will greatly affect the movement of this pair.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
..::duid-forex::.. Design by Wptheme