Trading Forex for the first pair GBPUSD already take profits. After observing the movement on this pair, I assume that this pair will continue the trend is still bullish. If until the end of the U.S. Session market could go up and stand above the 1.6030 level, trend of this pair will continue until the next day.I have Buy Entry is the second time in the GBPUSD pair today. I do not give a target point for the trade today because I hope the trend will be strong enough to move up until tomorrow. If not then I will close my trading position.
1 komentar:
Yesterday I did the analysis was wrong, the price was hard to get through Resistance levels and reverses direction. My entry is still running through the floating loss enough, but I decided not to cutloss on my forex trading position.
I tried to do averaging trading, where I tried to open several new positions at the level below it. When the price moves up again so my floating loss becomes a floating profit, so then I decided to close all positions on that day trading.
Post a Comment